Thursday, January 12, 2012

Trying again

So..., I've had blogs before, and sometimes I kept up with them, but mostly I didn't. I've been wanting to blog lately though, so I thought a totally brand new blog might help. Plus my last blog was under an old email address.... Anyway, I can't promise to keep up with this one, but I can say that there will probably be at least weekly updates as I find myself with a rather boring hour between 4:30 and 5:30 every Wednesday night as I wait for dance class to finish.

What do I wish to accomplish with this blog? Not a whole heck of a lot honestly, getting some followers would be nice, having a comment or two would be awesome, making bloggy friends would be epic; but I'm not holding my breath. We'll see how it goes. 

For now all you need to know about me is this: 
~I am married, my husband's name is Ryan
~we have two dogs, westies, Jasper and Jethro
~I have a Bachelor's degree in Studio Art, no I do not have a job in my field, and I probably never will, still I can't seem to regret the decision to study art for 4 years
~I work almost full time as a babysitter/nanny/childcare provider/whatever you want to call it
~there are times I love my job, and times I absolutely hate it, both times occur daily
~I would love to be able to have my own newborn/baby/child photography business, so far this has not happened
~while I wait for the photography opportunities to present themselves (and in case they never do) I am trying my hand at starting my own small business making and selling handmade products for bath, body and home (PhoenixHollow.etsy.com, check it out if you get a chance)
~I look about 17, am actually 25, but feel like I'm 14
~I enjoy most Young Adult fantasy/Sci-fi literature, and in fact, dislike reading just about anything else
~I don't care about nutrition or how fatty foods are, if I want it I eat it. Don't hate me, but I have a fast metabolism and have never had to worry about my weight (which I'm afraid will catch up with me one day)
~I hate running, or really any strenuous physical activity, except maybe Nerf wars, those are pretty cool

That's about it for now, I'm sure, if you continue to read this, and if I can in fact keep up with it, you will learn more than you've ever wanted to know about me. Or, if you're like me, and love being "involved" in peoples lives (Ryan likes to call it snooping, it totally isn't) maybe you'll love it here.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

    I'm glad you're back!

    I'm also back!

    new blog tho: mamaslilblacksheep.wordpress.com

    I'm glad I'll be able to keep up with you via the blogosphere! And maybe a cup of coffee soon? Love ya biotch!

    -Kara

    ReplyDelete