Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's such a gross day...

I've basically spent my entire day sitting curled up in the nasty ugly pink chairs in my office reading, or doing some research-y type things on the computer or writing. Yes, I am writing again! Though I hesitate to say what I'm writing about, as I don't always (ok, like never) follow through on things of this nature. But I feel like, maybe, if no one really knows about it, if I just write down the stories I tell myself, then I might actually be able to finish it. Or, you know, at least get farther than 2 pages this time. But so far its good, I have characters, with names and descriptions and everything. I even sorta know where its going, I just need to figure out where it ends.... One step at a time, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment